Friday, November 12, 2010

Why?

So basically people have been asking me "So what did you learn in school today?" and instead of making it hard for the person to understand exactly what I have been doing I have decided to post my notes from class here. I will be posting stuff from my lecture as well as the recipes that we used. This also makes it easier for me because I get to save my voice and not half to tell the same story every time :) hehe. Not that I mind saying all that I learned but hey it does get repetitive. Anywho, now I won't be able to post every day so this will be more of a weekly thing or whenever I have some down time. Yay! This is also going to help me study! Yay for studying! So this is basically what is going on and what will happen from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment